Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Sunday, June 14, 2009

Guest Hostesses Needed

Each week I will have a guest hostess who will make a project using the digital stamps featured that week. If you would like to be a guest hostess please contact me at coraharkins@sbcglobal.net . The following weeks are available June 23, 30, July 14, 21 and 28. When you email me be sure to let me know what week you are available.

2 comments:

  1. Cora, I sent you an email. I'm looking forward to the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makiko-for-kssMakiko’s work is elegant with clean lines and has a graceful way she uses color! Makiko won today’s Guest Hostess spotlight with her winning Purple Rose Sympathy card in the Jan/Feb. “What’s Cooking… contest”. Makiko’s rose reminds me of a tea rose called Sterling Silver.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.