Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Two For Tuesday 1















So here they are the first two digital stamps in our challenge. I hope that you will take the challenge and participate. If you do participate please post a comment in the comments section with a link to your artwork. Also please feel free to share the news about Two For Tuesday with all. I can't wait to see what you all create and I hope you enjoy these great vintage digital stamps. The images are from a 1900 Harper's Bazar.
I made a card this week to give you a little inspiration. These images are so beautiful.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Cora...these are beautiful. I've already got ideas running through my mind! I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cora, love the idea for your new blog! My contribution is here;
    Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Images! Here's one I made..
    http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/itstinkerbelle/?action=view&current=vintage.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images, Cora, and a fun challenge!
    Here is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Cora! Here is my project from the baby stamp. Thank you for the cute image. I had fun making this project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for two beautiful images Cora and here is what I made with one of them. Thanks for looking,
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the images. I posted it on my blog just now:
    www.artfulxpressions.net/?p=916

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. June thanks for the lovely new challenge. You can see my contribution on my blog.

    Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these vintage ladies! Thanks again for giving them to us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.