Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall Madness Sale

I am so excited to announce that I am having a Fall Madness sale on my clear photopolymer stamp sets. I must be mad because all of my stamp sets are 40% off. In order to get the discount, please email me at coraharkins@sbcglobal.net with which items you would like to purchase and I will send you a paypal invoice for the proper amount. You may also pay by check but I will have to wait until I receive the check and it clears to send out your stamps. There is no free shipping during the sale but you will have a choice of First Class US Mail or Priority. Anyone who has purchased stamps from me before knows that these stamps are top quality and made in the USA. So the pricing is as follows, all $24 sets are $14.40, all $18.00 are $10.80 and the $14.00 set is $8.40. Supplies are limited.

2 comments:

  1. I have the stamps of the Victorian ladies and I absolutely love each one! Your work putting the stamps together is fabulous. I hope you sell out of each one. I recommend them to any crafter. They are soooo worth each dollar and now they are on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.