Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Monday, January 17, 2011

Digital Two for Tuesday 73


Today we have two more sewing images.  These are from a great magazine called Fashion Service from the 20's.  I just realized that it was actually published by the same company Woman's Institute in Scranton, PA that published the pamphlets featured in my posts on Clearly Vintage this week.  I have posted many more sewing images there. 

6 comments:

  1. Anything sewing related I love. Hopefully one week I'm going to participate. Thanks so much for sharing these.

    If you like looking at vintage aprons from the 1960s I've got three posts up so far.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous sewing images.. love these.. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great--I have a small sewing stamp set, but no larger images! Thank you for always finding something interesting to post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Thanks for always sharing beautiful images.
    Love this images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these wonderful images. I just adore this one and the flowers one too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.