Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Monday, August 22, 2011

Digital Two for Tuesday 102


Two more vintage images from a Popular Mechanics magazine ad from 1918.

14 comments:

  1. I love the fox image! It will make a great card. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankeschön für die tollen Digis.
    Liebe Grüße
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing
    Ceri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing... I really like these images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this nice digis
    I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
    have a blessed day
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet images, I love the fox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi cora!!!
    I have your link on my blog for a gingersnap challenge!
    One I did for you a while back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx for great animals any more animals would be welcone

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for youre artwork

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the delightful image of the fox spying on a next of eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.