Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Monday, August 1, 2011

Digital Two for Tuesday 99


The next post will be my one hundredth DTT post.  Wow.  Thank you all for your support and encouragement it is what keeps me going.  Also thanks to all of you that stopped by my daughters incredible blog Learning From Our Past.  You made a little girl very happy.

16 comments:

  1. It is the least I can do by leaving a positive comment, in return for all you do! Your images are wonderful and so appreciated...Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for these lovely images

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these vintage images. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your vintage digis, thanks a lot.


    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this lovley boys
    have a blessed day
    hugs snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable images, Cora and thanks! Your daughter has a wonderful blog - she is quite the historian!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the images... they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these old-fashioned images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute!! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great images, as usual. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cora,

    Your images are wonderful. I have a questions about a past picture. Would you shoot me an email? I'm at linda_imler@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, your blog is a wonderland to me! I LOVE your cards and photos. It is sooooooooo kind of you to let us use the images for our personal use. TFS.
    P.S.
    The only way I can comment is to be anonymous, for some strange reason I am unable to use my Google ID.

    Juanita in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for sharing all your wonderful work. You truly are an artist. jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.