Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Digital Two for Tuesday 103


Sorry, I did not have time to make these into digitized images.  I do think they will make great backgrounds.  I just got back from vacation in the Bahamas.  The hurricane Irene hit while we were there and then it took us 2 days to get home because the hurricane had moved to the northeast USA.  It was quite an adventure.

6 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, Cora. Thank you.

    I made a card with one of your vintage images. You can see it on my blog post at http://tickellexpressions.blogspot.com/2011/08/one-card-one-challenge.html

    While you are there, check out my contest to win free digital scrapbook software.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Air travel was a bit difficult with Irene! I'm glad I live on the west coast where we don't have to worry about hurricanes! I hope you were still rested and relaxed when you got home.

    Thank you for the images. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dresses for that era. What great images and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.