Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, August 12, 2011

Taking Care of the House


These two images are from the same booklet as the previous post called Neighborly Advice from the early 20's.  Unfortunately between the ageing of the booklet and the image size they are not as clear as I would like.  Eventually I will have to investigate a better photo imaging program that would emphasize/darken the lines that are lightened without having to add back in each pixel individually.  The program I am working with is 10 years old but it is so easy to use.

8 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying these images from your little booklet. Thank you. They ALL remind me of my mother working around our home! Of course, my sister and I did not just sit and watch...she put us to work as her "helpers". Good training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome images - thank you for always sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these fabulous vintage images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great images.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these with us. I don't like cleaning the refrigerator but I don't mind making a card with someone else doing it LOL hugs and thank you.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have these ladies come to my house and do their stuff? If not, I'll leave them to the cards. Thank you for the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your digis!!! Made a card with one of your images. You can see it here http://lifeinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/08/sc342free-digi.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.