Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Digital Two for Tuesday 139

I found this fun book at the flea market on Sunday.  It is called The Girl Who Sat by the Ashes from 1919.   I challenge you to make something amazing with one of these images and post it here in the comments section.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great images thanks Cora.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images, Cora! If you have a sec, hop over to my blog where there's a photo from my son's wedding on Sat.! www.bitsofcheer.blogspot.com
    Thanks for all the happiness you share with your images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, these should be fun-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Beautiful images.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything with houses. These are really special. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.